Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by MKVELE
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Northport has had numerous girls pulled up over the years. Fortunato and Gilroy are 2 of many.
It's funny that you bring up Northport, If you look at the list, with all the pull ups that you say they have they are one of the least successful programs on the list

You really are pathetic , someone lists a few of the most successful programs and that's what you have to say . So you know SWR has many players they have brought up over the years . Not on the list for some reason are 2 of the more successful programs the past few years ESM and Mt. Sinai both of which consistently bring up middle school players .
I also didn't mention CSH, Sayville, Wantaugh or North Shore for the same reason, their history is relatively short at this point but you didn't mention them why, is it because your knowledge of lacrosse stops at 110, I said I wasn't sure about SWR but I'm willing to bet the at the time they had there run the need for M.S. players was much less than it is today. The point of the post is to show how the traditionally strong programs have little need to bring up MS players because the programs are strong from youth through high school. GC, FDale, and 'set rarely, if ever bring up MS players, or even start freshman because they don't have to, and they all had, and still have excellent players that waited there turn and didn't cry about it. As far as Mt. S and ESM go lets see if they can consistently win over a number of years with MS girls being brought up, if they do I will be the first to stand up and say you were right