It is crazy that LI teams keep traveling to this tournament to play each other, when they can play on Long Island. Unfortunately the team directors can't play well in the sand box, and won't put the girls first, instead of their egos.
I challenge YJ, LIberty, TGuns, Elevate, Igloo, 91, etc, etc, etc to set up a REAL Long Island tournament (perhaps maybe 2 or 3 of them). No need to worry about Maryland. Unless they want to prove their metal, and venture further North than exit 7 on the Jersey Turnpike. If that's the case, by all means come.

The Nationals tournament is a great experience for all the teams. It is lopsided in terms of competition sometimes, but the fight, and dedication in every team is real. Don't take that away from the girls. They try their best every game.

As far as U-14 teams using Age appropriate 2020's on their roster..... as long as they complied with the age verification, when they were registered with US Lacrosse, than they were perfectly clear to play. Personally I don't know why Liberty didn't do that. It's been done that way for a few years now. It's no secret to anybody. I'm sure other U-14 teams besides YJ and TGuns used that option for their rosters. It was done in all the age groups this tournament.

Enjoy the Summer everybody. Get ready for Fall Ball......