Originally Posted by Anonymous
what kind of requirements are bigger stronger faster?? how about skilled !!! good lax IQ !! field vision !! You sound like most of the start up girls from boys programs ...girls lax and boys lax are two different games

Yes, short pint was once able to weave and dodge and score lots of goals but unfortunately those days are numbered I don't care how skilled they are at some point the bigger stronger girls pass them by which has already started to happen. Would guarantee that anyone new coming to YJA wont be on the smaller side.

Your guarantee is way off. The best prospect to potentially make the team (by far) is a shorter, smaller player. A constant pressure on these threads is coming from a parent of a larger, stronger kid.You have been trying to make your point over and over that this team needs your bigger, stronger daughter. Gets embarrassing at some point. Bigger, stronger is great except the player still needs speed, IQ, skill etc... I have not seen that player out there. Now if a player is taller, stronger and can dominate the draw circle, that is a skill much needed.

You are obviously very insecure about your daughters size and need to convince everyone that she makes up for it with her genius lacrosse IQ! I repeat and guarantee that the three to four new additions that have already been identified will be physically bigger and stronger and will replace some of the smaller weaker girls that can't get it done anymore. Oh and don't worry, they have the necessary speed, stick skills and lacrosse IQ to compete at the highest level. You are delusional if you think there's only one other girl on LI worthy of the YJA team.