Originally Posted by Anonymous
wow a 2021 commits to Navy. gotta believe an 8th grader is fully aware and ready to comiit to 3 years of military service. definitely has the maturity for that...
I literally said the same thing! How does a 13 yr old girl have the maturity level to make that decision. Barely reached puberty. This is a whole different kind of commitment. Parents. Please think before you jump just to say you have the youngest commit!

The older sister plays there. I am sure the family and the athlete have a good idea of what is involved in this decision.

The sister is in 10th grade. Verbal that's it

Congratulations ! I don't get what all the commotion is over all she has gone is commit to the process . Good for her to set her goals high. What exactly is she missing out on ? She can play lacrosse for the fun of it. And if she decides against attending trust me they will be lining up to sign this terrific young lady. I will say it again CONGRATULATIONS !

Congratulations to her and the family, let me try and help you with the commotion part, is she now the 1st 2021 commit? people will ask, did she really need to commit this early to navy or did the family just want to say they were the 1st to commit in the 2021 age group.