Originally Posted by Anonymous
[quote=Anonymous]I concur. The girls are playing at this age for a shot at being recruited. Fall tournaments are much more important than recreational league games because of the number of colleges coaches attending these events.

College coaches aren't watching 2021's this fall. They will in the summer, but not this fall.

This is incorrect. There is a showcase tournament 10/23 and the oldest grad year there will be 2021. They will also be on the 2022 sidelines, so don't kid yourself.

If you are talking about Prime Time Young Guns, there will not be any college coaches there. I don't know who is feeding you this information, but you are misinformed. College coaches are not allowed to recruit in October, so pretty curious how they are going to end up on the sidelines on 10/23. Maybe you should take a look at the recruiting calendar before you believe what your club director is telling you.[/quote

Maybe you should read the recruiting calendar a little better...

(c) September 1 through November 30, 2016 [except for (1) through (3) below]:
(1) November 7-10:
(2) November 4-6, 11-13 and 18-20 (5 p.m. Friday through Sunday):
(3) November 23-25:

Contact period and evaluation period are two different things. Evaluation periods are when coaches can come watch girls play. The only evaluation periods are under (2) above. The rest are contact periods. So I state again. There will be no college coaches at Young Guns or Lax Fest.

And I will state, again, that you are the one who misinformed.