Originally Posted by Anonymous
Anyone go to the Under Armor tryouts last night?

yes, I thought it was pretty well run. but the call backs were odd Imo

There will always be a few deserving girls who slip through the cracks at these type of try outs. I'm sure some here, but you also get a large group of the entitled kids and parents who feel they should have made the cut, when in reality......
Anyway I think they did a good job on the call backs, most all those kids certainly deserve it.

from what I saw the players who refused to pass and ran the length of the field got called back. Just a selfish style of play Imo, but I get that it is a tryout and that's how these things go. My daughter was glad she went, it was a good experience and gave her a better idea of where she stood with other players her age.

Can someone help out, I'm new to all of this. Where was this held and how did you get involved? Thanks!

its the Under Armor All American lacrosse tryout. search google
there are also the Under Armor 150, the Brine team and the warrior team. follow these businesses on Twitter I find a lot of info that way

The UA is legit, Brine and Warrior are weak copies trying to emulate UA. Then the Nike 120 is legit and AU created the 150 trying to copy that, think that will be weak too. Many of these weak copycat versions are an expensive waste of time.