Originally Posted by Anonymous
I've seen a lot of discussion here about MD girls being older? I'm not sure I understand the anger? Most Maryland schools have an August 31 cut off. If you turn 6 after August 31, you have to wait until the following year to start kindergarten. I know a lot of private schools don't follow the August 31st deadline. They accept applicants to boost attendance numbers and then have the girls do a pre-first year to catch socially and academically.

from reading the forum seems like M&D is the standard by which all clubs should be modeled after.

So Maryland girls are older. My daughter was born in October and started kindergarten at the age of four.

I just Googled the requirements. It's easy, look it up yourselves. A child must be 6 years old by September 1st to start first grade. I think the poster above meant you have to be 6 years old by September 1st to start 1st grade, not kindergarten. This confirms what has been said on here at 1,000,000 times...the MD girls are not older, unless you believe everything your club director tells you after another loss to a MD team. Now, move along.

Actually it just proves that you have a learning problem . Are you actually this stupid or just very dense. First the MD cutoff of sept 1 will in fact make the MD teams on average older than the cut off dates used on long island. If a kid is born in sept, oct, november of 1998 they would be entering college if born on Long island if those same kids were born in MD they would be entering their high school senior year. The cut off date does not account for holdbacks either.

So Mr [lacrosse], here's a suggestion. If it bothers your junk that much to constantly lose to MD teams because you have this unfounded idea that the reason for the loss is that the MD girls are older, have your school system change their age requirement date to match the standard-setter...Maryland. 2nd place should always follow what 1st place does. Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery. So, [lacrosse]...flatter us. Now, go back to massaging CR's feet with that nice, hot oil you know she likes. Loser.

Yeah MD the real standard -setter , for what rioting. Hilarious that you are proven to be a moron because you can't understand the concept of different age cut offs so you switch your argument to we should copy what you bunch of illiterate morons do . The only time my junk gets bothered is when your backwoods , toothless wife keeps hitting on me .