Originally Posted by Anonymous

I guarantee this wasn't an M&D parent. That statement is not part of our value system. It's just another parent trying to stir things up.[/quote]

Either way, take it to the MD forum. We don't care.

[/quote]

This is the main forum. Not the LI forum. Besides, LI teams are irrelevant at 2021. When's the last time a LI team has beaten M&D, SW or Heros?
[/quote]

This is your first time through this whole club lacrosse thing, isn't it? Wasn't SW irrelevant just a year ago in 2021? If you had been through this before, you would know that right about this time - the playing field will definitely even out and those "irrelevant teams" will be making quite a bit of noise. Look at what's going on with the older teams before you make such wild proclamations. I'm not a LI parent, but, I do know they will be serving up the crow if your predictions are off. Just let them play and enjoy the ride. [/quote]

YJ will go 2-2 this weekend. They'll beat Salt City Snipers and TLC on Sat. then lose to Heros and MD United on Sunday. No hardware this year for our LI friends.
[/quote]
Actually will beat Salt City, will probably beat MD united, but Definitely wont beat TLC simply because their draw girl will eat up YJ's draw girl all day long. YJ may not touch the ball much in this game.