Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Say what you want but it's the only national tournament with a level playing field. The MD , Capital , teams would never show due to the age restrictions and no home town cooking with the refs etc.

Home town cooking? So what do you call it when the MD teams beat you in tournaments when they are in PA and NJ?
I know this is parents and you sound like 2-year olds, you are obviously living through your kids. I have older kids too and the best teams (which can vary by graduating year) - M&D, Skywalkers, YJs, Capital, Heros, STEPS, there are others - typically win some and lose some against one another each summer. M&D, SWs, and YJs tend to win disproportionately from what I have seen, but all of them tend to be very competitive against one another as they get older. Of course they all want to win and they should but in the whole scheme of things who cares if they end up playing college lacrosse at a place they want to be if that is what they want. If they play on a top team, they will definitely actively been seen by the coaches.