Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Isn't this the same 2021 who was suspended for several games last year because of disparaging remarks a teammate on social media? I thought these collage coaches look at that stuff.

Also pretty weird that several top girls at the camp they had a few weeks ago at PSU were told that PSU is not recruiting any 2021's because they were too young. That was straight from Doherty. All of a sudden they have this commit? Either she committed without a package offer (parents ego), the coaches are talking out of both sides of their mouths or some other fishy thing went on.

I know the girl and father/family very well, actually sat in room with PSU coach when she said they are not looking at 2021's yet. But this girl has worked extremely hard and has something that the coaches obviously like, enough to convince coach to make an exception. Congrats to her and her family. She wouldn't be going there if she wasn't deserving. Her father knows the recruiting process very well from football and was able to apply this recruiting knowledge for his daughter in lacrosse. Should be a lesson for everyone here, determination and goals, go out and make it happen, she had the goals and determination and they made it happen. Do you really need to go digging up dirt or spewing conspiracy theories on an anonymous thread? There are plenty of schools out there and plenty of spots on all of them, there are also tons of deserving girls to get those spots. Again congrats to this girl and her family. -T.S.

I'm assuming you have older kids, no way you can be a 2021 parent with this much knowledge of recruiting...if people have learned anything you will be seeing every kids visit and camp photo in the media.