Originally Posted by Anonymous
SW parent. I saw the YJ play against us in New Egypt last year at Lax for the Cure. The game had a championship feel to it. YJ has the middies and goal tenders to beat anyone at any time. They passed well in transition, in fact their passing was better than ours. There are certain teams that are exceptionally skilled in certain areas and the YJ's have great middies and this is a midfield game. I'm impressed with M&D's attack, Heros team defense and some other units/players as they come to mind.

Bottom line...I have no doubt YJ will be in the mix with everyone else this summer. They have legit talent.

You are correct and wait until you see the two new middies coming over. Center draw and circle play will be lights out this summer.

No new middies coming over, one is already with the team. The other new addition will play defense.

I have news for you there will be more than 2 new players. There are 4 new girls already playing in fall tournaments.

Good point, I wonder if assigning them a low number is a sign of things to come?