Originally Posted by Anonymous
Give YJ some credit , they had train wreck daddy coach for the summer . Obviously a big drop off from the summer before but if your coach is clueless , is a daddy coach homer , is too small to see over 12 y.o. And is only there to attempt to showcase his kid what did you expect. You parents let it happen so you can be on blue , you were too weak to stand up for what you deserve so you got what u deserve .

I get that you are disappointed that things didn't work out the way you planned. Perhaps it's time to move along. Just for the record the coaching has been the same for the last few years. Some years have been more successful than others but we'll keep the coaches we have. Thanks for your concern and enjoy the upcoming weekend!

Sorry my mistake, I was under the impression that the actual head coach barely showed this past season . She actually knows the game well and is a nice person . Seemed like something was different from the summer prior . Can guarantee you the coaching will not be the same next summer CR is no fool and does not like losing . The good news is when she takes over she does not care about the friends and family plan so your starting line up will change .

The YJ team didn't really change last summer which was the problem. The MD teams got better and YJ was the same. Still one of the best teams at this grade. Sure they will come back strong this year.

Win the draw and rule the world. Summer before last all the games with M&D were going back and forth with the wins, many to OT and 1 goal games. They all had even split of draw controls. Last year they won 90 percent of the draws. The one and only thing YJ needs to work on is draw control. Maybe spend a good amount of time with the draw girls and the girls on the circle to actually have a game plan. Offense, defense, goaltending are certainly not the issue.

Would be 99% sure CR has a solution coming and the circle won't be an issue. Add a few of the top B players and this team will be humming along nicely next summer.