Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Every bit as good. Caught up. Just like most every other heros team, they start to beat mnd in 9th grade. Mnd gets all the big guns early cuz mom and daddy thinks that's where you go to get a scholarship, then all the other good teams catch up which is what u see going on with sw and heros. Obv u weren't there cuz you got the score wrong but it's ok.

Or maybe teams catch up in 9th grade as girls start committing and things go to showcases which are more geared to individual talent than team play. In most cases, Heros and SW have more athletic girls. M&D wins when they are younger for just the opposite reasons you stated. They are better coached and play as a team.
I agree. CR, M&D director, told me when we were being recruited that each team has two set offenses, defenses, and a defined ride and clear from day 1. I was skeptical. After losing about 10 games in a row to them my observations are they indeed have defined roles from the beginning for each team.Better coached, better system.Through in some stud players and they are wicked good.