Originally Posted by Anonymous
Just a heads up to all you 2021 parents . Don't waste your money on the Under Armour underclass man girls teams. Unless you know who the evaluators are in advance . One NJ team had 2 evaluators from 2 NJ Clubs ... result out of 22 selected 15 were from their clubs! That's 70%! They were over 150 girls there . Oh and btw who here thinks BBL and T3 are strong clubs? Don't need to look far check out the commit list! Under Armour is at fault here for not using an impartial evaluation team considering the $ they charge.

Under Armour has always been a waste of time money grab....my daughter is a top player, but we pass on this one! Wait till they're seniors, then the actual best girls are chosen, play for free, and it is prestigious.

I drank the kool-aid for 5 years. I am cutting back on all extras except club practices and tournaments. Haven't looked into the Under Armour as a result of the new recruiting rules, but I know the Brine was a complete waste of money.

Agree, Brine was a fun one and done experience. Participating more than once is a complete waste of money.