Originally Posted by Anonymous
Lookin like integrity entered into the upper tier with mnd an heros!!

Why does it look like that? M&D beat them 20-3 last year and Heros beat them 14-8. Don't forget Skywalkers. They beat Integrity 15-5. You did tie C2 and Diamonds though.

WARNING: Do not mess with Intense Lax Dad. He knows all the scores and has appointed himself as the Sergeant in Charge of Keeping it Real. Bottom line? His team is awesome. Your team? Not so much.

Hey guys...like I said earlier this week. I'm not convinced this is Intense Lax Dad. It may be a more intense Intense Lax Mom. The one that poisoned the Integrity sidelines is a real piece of work. This is her m.o. She's the type (just like Intense Lax Dad) that knows all the scores because she wrote them down, recorded her daughter's stats, recorded how many minutes her daughter played AND (somehow) recorded how many minutes others girls played relative to her future full-ride Terp. I would avoid at all costs. She will stop at nothing until Coach Reese knocks on her door, begging.

Oh, and here's another example of ILM's outlook. She wasn't a fan of having the 2021 team practice with the 2020's because it made her daughter look bad (the Integrity 2020's are very good). But, she was a fan of having the 2021's practice against the 2022's because it allowed her daughter to look good. Are you freakin' kidding me?! So, as was mentioned earlier...good riddance for Integrity. Her level of "stability" fits perfectly with Md United.