Originally Posted by Anonymous
Don't waste your money on UA 150 next year the only coaches here are the D2&3 coaches that are coaching the teams.

What did people expect, there was no tryout just submit your kids bio! None of the top tier kids even bothered with this.

Don't waste your money on UA 150 next year the only coaches here are the D2&3 coaches that are coaching the teams.

What did people expect, there was no tryout just submit your kids bio! None of the top tier kids even bothered with this.

The top kids, from the top Maryland clubs are there. I get it that the colleges aren't there but the talent showed up

True some great lacrosse being played but sold as a recruiting event with no coaches..... look st the list on the website and ask to see who signed in.

Question??????? Are you even there?? You quote the website?? I ask this because you are spouting incorrect information. There are a lot of coaches watching games. I am here. Have seen quite a few high D1 coaches actually sitting on the parents side along with D2 and D3. Many are walking around speaking with the coaches of the teams playing. Maybe some are keeping a lower profile while watching the 21's. Stop being a hater. if your gonna quote the website look at the rosters, many top players on them from a lot of the better teams. Is every top player here....of course not, but the level of play is really good and the experience for the girls is good.