Originally Posted by Anonymous
They also picked up 7 of the top 12 field players from the old TLC that was good. The team had a 95% turnover from year to year
CR won't do a thing for your kid, unless you are on the A team. If you get delegated to play B or C team, do yourself a favor and look to other clubs. CR only cares about the revenue from B and C players, not the team. We jumped to a new club last year, and my daughter has had a much better experience.

This is getting old.
1-Girls from the 2nd/3rd teams are getting recruited with the help of CR, unlike BS who doesn't even return calls.
2-The 3&4 2021 YJ teams will probably beat most other LI teams since they are now made up of all new girls that jumped from TG, TLC, TE and 91.

Hate to break this to you but the 3rd and 4th YJ teams will not beat the othe LI clubs like Lib, TE and TG. They will play in the lowest possible brackets as they should. I also wouldn't expect much in they way of coaching, development and quality of play on those teams.

The C team played in the B bracket all of last year, but don't let facts get in the way. Only lost to TG A last year on LI (never played Lib), again, facts are annoying. But keep disparaging YJ and enjoy the LI tournaments your daughter's team will play in this summer against PAL teams, I'm sure she's learning a bunch.