Originally Posted by Anonymous
M&D Rosters out. Doesn't look like any of the score of top players that were supposedly moving to M&D made the black team. No girls cut and only addition came from M&D Red.

There were a lot of girls there. Guess the Red team should be much improved.

Only if they accept the spots. Not talking about these girls in particular, but lots of parents who can't handle being on the B team and will stay where they are on lesser A team instead.

There's something to be said for that and it's just not about not being able to handle being being on a B team. I don't care what anyone says but the typical gap between the A and B team is significant. B teams are always second fiddle and usually play in much lesser brackets. I wouldn't fault anyone for leaving or not accepting a B roster spot

Great parenting. The message to your kid? If things don't go your way, give up and try another route. Heaven forbid the message is......accept what you've been given and work to improve.

Thanks Dr Spock but in this case you have it wrong. Kid is already on a A team but tried out for one of the premier clubs and made the B team. Rather than play for the new clubs B team wants to stay where she. So by your logic every kid should accept a spot no matter what and us parents should just tell them to accept it and work harder? What about the kid that gets demoted to a B team after playing on the A team for several years? The good parents should just tell them it's ok and just work harder and accept the hand you were dealt? Sorry but if I had just accepted every bad hand I was dealt I wouldn't have time to waste replying to stupid people on this forum right now