Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous

Pulling kids up is one thing but pulling two ringers down who I'm sure me the age requirement to ensure they don't loose to Liberty is sad. It doesnt say much about the so called best team on LI.

So instead of saying good for these kids who have played their whole lives as essentially the youngest players on the field against the work the system hold backs who are many times more than a year older you bash them. Its a U14 tournament that requires proof of age, a way to level the playing field against the many hold backs and you bash the system. Many including myself are tired of the super star player who gets so much attention when if they were playing on age would just merely be good. I wish there were more age based tournaments .

Hey dopey nobody bashed these kids! One of them is a big-time commit so do you really think she needs to go to this waste of a tournament and play down to show how great she is? This is all about yellow jackets not losing to Liberty.[/quote]

Hey moron maybe the kid just likes playing, maybe she has a younger sister playing, maybe she is making the trip down with friends and wants to go to Busch Gardens after the tournament, who knows. You are apparently too stupid to realize she is playing on age not down and if you don't think your last post was "bashing" I feel terrible for your own kid .Get a life and just let the kids play. Seems to me your posts are "all about Liberty not losing to Yellow Jackets".

How about the 2021 YJ girls that have two committed 2020 girls taking their play time