Originally Posted by Anonymous
You obviously care about other people's opinions or else you wouldn't get so worked up.
No I really don't, just sick of hearing what people think about what someone else has decided. It's none of our business. Maybe this kid IS ready to make that commitment, Maybe she's not. Maybe her parents pressured her into it, Maybe not. Maybe she can't make the grades, maybe she can't get a congressional letter, maybe she doesn't like it after her first year, maybe Navy is her dream school, maybe she washes out, maybe she gets hurt tomorrow, maybe there is a coaching change and she decides not to go. Who cares it's not your daughter, keep your unsolicited opinion of this kid, her parents and her decision to yourself Good luck to her
Tell me how I gave an opinion?

Didn't you just express your unsolicited opinion , you dope .

Seriously , you do not see that you expressed an opinion about other people expressing their opinions which is just very ironic. It's also sad that you do not see it .

Heck, that's nothing. You committed to not posting anymore on this topic and an hour later you de-committed...[lacrosse], I know 13 year old girls that have done a better job of keeping their commitment to the Naval Academy.

[/quote]

This is a new topic , we are discussing how you fail to comprehend any post including your own and have just proved that very fact when you bring up my previous post . Hopfully you will refrain from your drunk posting again .