Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous

Who are you? Certainly not a Liberty parent, they are too classy for this forum, as was stated on the YJ thread after the first win back in June. Very classy indeed. Hmmm... me thinks you are the same person...stirring the pot and probably doesn't have a daughter on either team.

Plus the National teams are separate from the A teams, there are tryouts, so it is not the same mix of girls for any of the teams.

I didn't know what you meant by separate from A teams but see YJ 2021 blue has two 2020 players from Curcio team listed on the U14 roster? Would the Mattituck player be the new option around the circle someone mentioned a while back and to guarantee YJ brings home the gold again? Truly embarrassing and shows how insecure CR is. 27 girls on the roster, feel sorry for the kids who will ride the bench after traveling all the way. Can't wait to hear the lame excuses!!

Well when it's the only tournament you have a chance to win every year(since the MD teams aren't there) you better be damn sure you win it. Have to have something to put on the website to rationalize the 3k all these families pay each year to wear the bee. [/quote]

Pulling kids up is one thing but pulling two ringers down who I'm sure me the age requirement to ensure they don't loose to Liberty is sad. It doesnt say much about the so called best team on LI.
[/quote]
Didn't think they were the best team on LI anymore. Thought they lost that when they lost to Liberty.