Originally Posted by Anonymous
Give YJ some credit , they had train wreck daddy coach for the summer . Obviously a big drop off from the summer before but if your coach is clueless , is a daddy coach homer , is too small to see over 12 y.o. And is only there to attempt to showcase his kid what did you expect. You parents let it happen so you can be on blue , you were too weak to stand up for what you deserve so you got what u deserve .

Just because it is getting old watching someone with an axe to grind with this coach I am compelled to respond. So we get YOU have a problem, was your kid sent away from team? kid rode the bench? whatever.... By large and far most everyone really likes the guy and very much appreciates the time and energy he puts into the team and is very comfortable with his coaching ability. We love our Summer coach and this guy fills in all rest of the gaps. His daughter is very good and would see the field no matter who is coaching. I am sure he recognizes you for what you are, but just so he can see the other side of what he does, I would like to take this opportunity and say thanks KC!