Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
I follow YJ twitter because I enjoy the game and we play their teams. My 14 year old also follows Coach Rose and many other twitters and Instagram of players all over the country and has had fun meeting these girls at tournaments. Of course I googled her - I'm sure everyone did and if you didn't, good for you. I googled the Navy commit also. Your jealousy is astounding. Are you the parent of a teammate ? What a tool.

Wake up. She's far from being the best one on that team. Politics as usual. Dad sold her through his connections.

Nobody said she was the best or wasn't the best. Once again the negativity and jealously are unbelievable. He father sold her through his connections???? SO Penn State committed to her because her father is a HS football coach and has communicated with them over football recruits in the past? So you are implying the football staff at PSU influenced the women's lax staff to commit to this girl. It has nothing to do with her hard work and abilities? Sorry your post reeks of Jealously... anyone with half a brain can tell that.