Originally Posted by Anonymous
The goalie for Heros will go to a top 5 school. If you disagree, then you are a disgruntled B team parent or someone stirring up trouble. Either way get over it. She only plays a half because that's what they do. Bring two goalies along. Not about beating mnd but doing what's best for the girls. My kid is happy to b on the second best lacrosse team in this age group. And likes a lot of the mnd girls she competes against in many sports other than lax.

Don't go to camps unless you are specifically invited. Save the $$.

If you are referring to Hero's go 4th or 5th team in country.

Every time I see someone say something about which club is the "best" in the country I always laugh. I always wonder what criteria you're using to make your assessment. In reality, there is no "best" team because there is no single, all-encompassing set of criteria. No true national championship tournament. Nothing. It's all personal opinion, which in this type of argument, counts for nothing.

Actually there are many descent criteria used with the most important being head to head match ups. If you happen to not play some of the commonly accepted better teams than you have nothing to complain about when no one considers your team to be near the top. In the 2021 age group I do not think there is any question MD is the top team in this age group at this time. No I am not an Md.