Originally Posted by Anonymous
[quote=Anonymous][quote=Anonymous][quote=Anonymous]Whats the order of the long island clubs 2021?

jackets A
jackets B
Liberty A
TG A
TE A
Express A
Legacy
Team 91 A
Tg B
Igloo
Jackets C
TG C
liberty B
TE B
sound about right?

When did YJ B play and beat any other LI A teams? If I'm not mistaken, the National team was half 2022 A kids so not sure I would use that in your ranking.

Express Beat YJ B at Lax blast, so that blows this ranking out of the water. The true YJ B team at this age is not a good team by any stretch, probably no higher than 7. They are not beating Express, TG A, Legacy, TE and Liberty.

Cant comment on Express but did play TG TE and Liberty and are all very close and seem evenly matched. None of them dominated the other and all games were close. I don't think any of them have a lot of depth and rely on a few players. As said above YJ B is not very good and doubtful they would beat any of these teams. The big question is do any of the studs on these other teams leave for YJA?

Yup. Its a done deal already.

Express can be quiet now as there best players are moving for sure, 2 of them. They can be moved to the bottom of the list. At least we won't have to listen to them anymore! And YJB is not good.