Originally Posted by Anonymous
what kind of requirements are bigger stronger faster?? how about skilled !!! good lax IQ !! field vision !! You sound like most of the start up girls from boys programs ...girls lax and boys lax are two different games

Yes, short pint was once able to weave and dodge and score lots of goals but unfortunately those days are numbered I don't care how skilled they are at some point the bigger stronger girls pass them by which has already started to happen. Would guarantee that anyone new coming to YJA wont be on the smaller side.

Funny always hear that nonsense. Year after year. Would you like to look at some of the best D1 attackers? Many of the best are not very big ... Megan Whittle, Selena Lasota, Aly Messinger etc. So yes quickness, skill and IQ still matter. In fact you should do yourself a favor and check out a girl from upstate NY who is heading to Florida. I think she might not even be 4'8" and she is awesome. Would likely make your daughter look silly.

Keep dreaming...... Do yourself a favor and look at the rosters for the top D1 programs. There are no 4.8' girls but I'm sure you might have the next mini prodigy on your hands!