Originally Posted by Anonymous
Sadly another example of the hype machine. Just so you know, coaches already know the schedules of each fall tourney. And they already know the girls and/or clubs they would potentially be interested in pulling from first pass. So they can pull the schedule just as easily as you can send it.
It's a standard line.
You know when you truly have interest? It's when the coach says: don't worry about sending me your schedule, she's on our radar, we already know where she will be and we will be watching. That's interest.
Send me your schedule? Ok, and I'll be sure to put it right next to the 1000 emails with everyone else's schedule.
Whomever told that to you 2021 Mom/Dad, you bought right in. The reality is that comment, while a rising 8th grader is at their camp or clinic, is only designed to get you to keep coming back and/or donating to the asst coach salary pool or the team trip.

Wow. You people are miserable. Stick your head in the sand, you only want to hear what you want. So here you go...... Coaches are not looking at any 2021s this year. They are not allowed, it is too soon. There will be not a one looking at any 2021s this fall. Does that cover it? Just cause your in denial does not mean you have any clue what you are talking about. Good luck regardless, try to stick to something you know about, clearly not the case here.

Have you talked to any college coaches? They are just starting to offer 2020s in most cases. There is a reason that in the case of the Mid-Atlantic, the 2021's aren't at the same location with the 20's or the 19's. You think coaches are going to be hanging out at Owings Mills High School instead of watching the high school girls?

Stick your head in the sand, you only want to hear what you want. So here you go...... Coaches are not looking at any 2021s this year. They are not allowed, it is too soon. There will be not a one looking at any 2021s this fall.