Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
[quote=Anonymous]It will be a fitting conclusion to the season when Liberty Black beats YJ Blue at Nationals. This way they will start the season and end the season beating their biggest rival. Ought to make for a nice ride home. Our girls can't wait. Dont forget to pack the tissues I'm sure there will be plenty of tears flowing !

Who are you? Certainly not a Liberty parent, they are too classy for this forum, as was stated on the YJ thread after the first win back in June. Very classy indeed. Hmmm... me thinks you are the same person...stirring the pot and probably doesn't have a daughter on either team.

Plus the National teams are separate from the A teams, there are tryouts, so it is not the same mix of girls for any of the teams.

I didn't know what you meant by separate from A teams but see YJ 2021 blue has two 2020 players from Curcio team listed on the U14 roster? Would the Mattituck player be the new option around the circle someone mentioned a while back and to guarantee YJ brings home the gold again? Truly embarrassing and shows how insecure CR is. 27 girls on the roster, feel sorry for the kids who will ride the bench after traveling all the way. Can't wait to hear the lame excuses!!

Where is the roster posted?