Originally Posted by Anonymous
"It is great to see all the mentioned teams at a single venue. And the talent on the field IS ridiculous! Sorry it sounds very much like your daughter is not on one of these teams. And hey, there are plenty of talented players playing on other teams, If your daughter is one of them, great, good for you. But don't hate and try to deny the talent of these other girls on these other teams. Most of the "who's who" of D1 down the road will in fact come from girls coming from this group of teams. Hating on them will not change that."

Here is the issue you are just an ignorant pompous person and it shows in everything you write.You think most of the who's who will come from those four teams is the icing on the cake. Go look at the defending national champs and see how many off that team are from those teams.

Speaking of ignorant its quite interesting that you have chosen only last years roster. Consider that Northwestern and Maryland have won every championship outside of 2012 and 2016 going back to 2005. There were certainly many players from the aforementioned clubs. You should also read the original post again, I believe it reads "there are many talented players from other clubs" doesn't sound too pompous to me. It's time to let go of your anger ,I am sure it rears it"s ugly head in other aspects of your life.