Originally Posted by Anonymous
National champ is the funniest part of that last post. Enjoy the airport, we will be enjoying family time at the beach knowing who the real national champs are. SW

Sorry this is the u14 national championship not the my 15 y.o hold back and her hold back friends playing against younger kids championship that you SW pride yourselves on . Your SW teams used to put it on the line but now that you all get left back in pre-k it's amazing you no longer go .

National champ is the funniest part of that last post. Enjoy the airport, we will be enjoying family time at the beach knowing who the real national champs are. SW

Sorry this is the u14 national championship not the my 15 y.o hold back and her hold back friends playing against younger kids championship that you SW pride yourselves on . Your SW teams used to put it on the line but now that you all get left back in pre-k it's amazing you no longer go .

Ha, now that is hilarious. I have 2 D-1 daughter's (not sw) far removed from club. Nothing is furthermore than the truth than your NY/NJ BS regarding "holdbacks."

There is WAAY more competition down in MD for a roster spot, in HS or club, hence the level of competition. Keep making excuses while ur teams get rocked by MD.

I'm not saying our parents and "smack talking" are superior, but our lacrosse is. FEAR THE TURTLE!!!!!!

Wow . Two D1 daughters so impressive . Question for you ,how is it that 2/3 of the UA players from Washington and Baltimore combined last year would have been considered hold backs ( I use last year because they posted dob ).