Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous

They like to think they are in the same class as A because they had a few practices side by side at KK, and they scrimmaged a few times. Worlds apart, zero chemistry and they will never get there, especially since his favorites are the ones who hurt that team. But they will all tell you how "close" our scrimmages were. Not even on the same planet. SMH

Agreed. His "favorites" are really doing an excellent job.....of wrecking the team. Attack doesn't pass, defense doesn't defend, too much to ask I guess? There have to be changes this fall, no? No wins in the last three tournaments, tons of goals given up.......changes better be made.

There will be no changes, except for the attack and midi that move up.[/quote]

And (1) D. CR will finally realize after seeing this team get blown out by SW over and over that they need some bigger stronger girls to compete with MD teams.
[/quote]

This is comical, here we go again, it must be try out time again as same joker keeps preaching how team needs his big strong second team daughter, lol. This was non stop last year going into try outs. THere is one large strong kid out there that could make this team, and she's not on B team, she is from another club entirely. [/quote]

The poster was talking about C team girls that are getting moved up to B. Nobody mentioned anyone getting moved up to A, relax little girl defender dad. She'll stay on A and keep getting outmuscled by the 16 year olds we play against in MD. Now from C to B should at least be one of their attack, two mids and two D (these are girls that I know of). Those are the changes that, at the very least, need to be made to Bert's team. Probably more, but I doubt he'll be that aggressive.