Originally Posted by Anonymous
After reading the arrogance of the M&D HOLDBACK parents I really hope YJ gets the right players and kicks the living crap out of that team!! I know my daughter will not be on that team but if I am at that tournament I will go out of my way to cheer on YJ!!! Humility goes a long way you Jackasses!!!!

M&D parents have always been great on the sidelines and on here. Seems like someone is trying to create trouble for them. I'm not buying it and neither should you.
A YJ Parent

So what we have here is an M&D parent pretending to be a YJ parent. And he is attempting to persuade us that the comment he is commenting on is a Heros parent pretending to be an M&D parent.

Need a scorecard!

What's funny is that people that aren't M&D or YJ parents don't realize that the games and sidelines have always been very respectful between these two teams. Also they don't realize that many of the girls know each other from the Towson camp last summer and many are friends on social media. We certainly respect YJ and I assume the feeling is mutual. So whatever Heros, TG, etc parent that is trying to stir the pot, keep it up. It is comical to us.

An M&D Parent

Nice composure ILD. There is hope for you yet.

Please tell us who your daughter plays for...Glass houses

The only team that matters is YOUR team. The rest of us are simply here for your amusement.

The fact is, the girls on your team will likely not face too many worthy opponents until the are hauling in huge salaries playing pro ball which should really be big time by the time 2021 rolls around.