Originally Posted by Anonymous
News alert: tournaments are grade based. Bringing up birthdates over and over again shows how obsessed you losers are.

Hey Crabs [lacrosse]. Good to see you here. Now run along and get busy with Junior's driving lessons.

You really need some new material.

I have nothing to do with the Crabs (other than my son has played against them). But you really look like an idiot crying about something that is not against the rules. If you don't like it, don't play in age based events.

So he's the idiot for wanting to bring back some integrity to the game vs. bury his head in the sand and sing "la la la I'm ignoring everything"? Why are you bitching, it's the rules!

Hey NFL players, why are you whining about concussions all the time? You wimps, the rules say you can knock the crap out of each other and bang heads all day! If you don't like it, go play golf. Losers.

Do you see where you logic leads? Do you understand things change for a reason; and change needs support to gain traction and make a difference when you stand up for something you know is right? We call that leadership and integrity.

Good job dad. I hope your son follows in your footsteps and chooses convenience over character.