Originally Posted by Anonymous
There seem to be several supposed national club championships in Florida over Christmas break (Dicks, Madlax etc.)

Which tournament, if any, are the better 2020 teams going to?

No need to go. We all know, Crush are the Natiional Champions. Beat the best of the best from all over the USA in Denver and did it in style.

They are the best, but that Denver tournament sucked and the teams that attended were weak.

So you're sons team beat the "weak" Crabs this summer?

Are you saying your team beat the Crabs or Crush this summer? I would say they are the two best teams out there and despite the lesser known teams being at the World Series, I would say the two strongest teams in the country were in the championship game. That said, I do not believe they beat the weak Crabs- they beat the Crabs teams that were age appropriate for u13. The stronger Crab team can play in High School if they want- possibly even as Sophmores! So maybe the new improved Crabs should be called 2018/2019 instead of 2020. Fooling no one- just gaming the system- but yes, no rules are broken- we know.

Most elite 2020 teams can probably beat the Crabs weak "2020" team. Good players but nothing special without their holdbacks.