Originally Posted by Anonymous
This isnt the fault of the player or coaches its the University that offers Who's making the offers

Do you honestly think the club coaches play no part in this process? So I have a question, how did Penn State become aware of this 8th grader? If you dont think these club owners and coaches are pushing these kids youre out of your mind. All so they can put this kids face all over their website and their social media so other parents start feeling the pressure and spend all their money on camps and showcases. Ive been there with my son and got caught up in it until I realized it was all nonsense. If your son is a good player and does well in the classroom, he will find his spot. Like one of the other posters said, it has a sleazy element to it thats hard to deny. Not the kids fault and Im sure hes a good player and his parents want the best for him so you cant blame the kid or the parents, the blame lies with college coach and the club coach. There is absolutely no justification or defense to recruit an 8th grader, plain and simple.