Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Keep crying, Long Island. Keeo crying.

Not playing age-based sports below the high school years makes no sense. College coaches don't care how old a kid is and I'm sure they promote reclassing/holding back, whatever the eff you want to call it. Fact is, older kids dominate younger kids, it's why 2019 teams beat all the 2020 teams, why 2020 teams beat 2021 teams, etc. It's why most of the best kids on the field are typically the oldest kids. For some reason, Baltimorans/Marylanders seem to think their kids are better and take glory in beating the Crush by using older players. It's unethical and despicable behavior, and the parents should be ashamed. But they aren't and they continue to promote that behavior. I wouldn't call it complaining/crying, we're just calling you out. Go to an age based system and there would be no arguing/debating. This debate doesn't happen at all in girls sports, simply low self esteem dad's trying to get their sons an unfair advantage. Crabs are worst offenders.

Girls lacrosse has been class-based for years. No crying there. I guess their parents aren't wimps.