Originally Posted by Anonymous
They have 4-5 holdbacks, you drama queens.

Do Crab player/parents assume that other parents and their kids who go to school with these kids, have played with them/against them, etc. not know what is going on?

I point at the screen and my son literally laughs out loud! They DO NOT have "4-5" holdbacks. Count again. Crabs is what it is. Why do you keep trying to make excuses or deny it? Just own it and move on. Sadly the rules allow it, fine. But don't come with B.S.

If I was going to feel bad, its for the on age kids who play for Crabs and then get booted or sat for the 2019 kid who comes down for a run at 2020. You know who they are. So do we.

The new Crabs 2020 roster has 3 or 4 players who were on last year's 2019 roster. Add that to the older kids already on the team and how many 15 year olds will be playing on that team in the spring/summer? Their best player lists himself at 6'1" 178 lbs. on his hudl page. If he's not 15 yet he will be very soon. Complete BS.
15? How about 16 this Summer. Parents confirmed at NLF that kids will be turning 16 in Spring

Absolutely True.