Originally Posted by Anonymous
Crush already lost to Crabs, remember Beach Lax? LOL funny how this seems to be forgotten!

By cheating...."Placement on a grade based team (2020, 2021, 2022, 2023, 2024 and 2025) is dictated by the highest grade of any player on the team."

There were 8th Crabs (rostered with the 2019 team) playing against 7th graders. The next week they were back with the 2019's again - pathetic and shameful.

I guess crush figured if they can't beat'em, join 'em, as they welcome several new holdbacks to their team. Please stop whining and trying to make excuses for losing!

And you should stop denying what Crabs does and have the guts to admit it. Not only holdbacks but Crabs also brings in older kids to play on younger teams in tournaments. Win at all cost is Crabs motto and give me more money is the motto of the Crabs leader. The entire organization, leaders/coaches and parents are all pathetic. They are a true embarrassment in youth lacrosse.

Save the holier than thou routine.....if holding back is such an outrage to Team 91 then I assume all of its precious Crush players are age appropriate by NYS standards? What is that I hear? Cricket, cricket? It is called hypocrisy my friend.