Originally Posted by Anonymous
We established that the refs changed the game in Looney's favor (no surprise since we were in Looney's country).

Keep hating on the #1 club in America.

LOL - it was a Crabs tourney, actually. So, the refs changed the game in Looneys' favor so dramatically that they lost 10-0? I watched the game - trust me, with the exception of making half the Looneys players leave the field to give MadLax a 2 on 1 advantage, there is nothing that would have affected the outcome of the game. And I don't like Looneys - at all - but unfortunately it was a good old fashioned a** whoopin.

Why your dislike for Looney's? Just curious.

because my kid keeps getting cut. We are stuck playing for FCA blue every year. He would play Crabs 2020, but he doesn't have his drivers license yet.

Brilliant. Actually, as you may have guessed, that wasn't my response, but ironically that low intellect comment is 99% of the reason for my dislike - not saying all ages and levels, but in my experience, the Looneys parents are just plain embarrassing. Every game, screaming and whining, cussing and complaining, especially when losing. Thankfully, I don't live in MD, so Looneys wouldn't ever be an option, but if I were from that area I'd definitely look elsewhere.