Originally Posted by Anonymous
Hey jerky B.S tournaments don't count my town team can win those. To pay 2000 dols to play in jerry Lewis tournaments is a joke. Save yourself some money and buy your kid some tee shirts.

Hey moron care to share which tournaments are worthy of entering and which are B.S.? Every tournament gets denigrated (go look it up since I'm sure your vocabulary isn't that large) for the lack of quality teams entered or the timing or the organization so which tournaments should the Express B have entered to meet your standards? So quick to criticize, so lacking in substance. Why all the hatred for Express B? Did your kid not make the team as I suspect? Maybe he'd be a better player if you spent more time supporting and working with him and less time spouting ignorant opinions on message boards. Oh wait, like way too much of America today, you find it much easier to blame and criticize others instead of looking in the mirror and accepting responsibility for anything. My son had a wonderful experience on Express B, became a better player and person under Coach Leghart and I am looking forward to hopefully another year just like that for this coming season.