Originally Posted by Anonymous
I am no fan of Crush - but - in the case of the Beach Lax loss - they had a right to whine. Crabs sandbagged the game with 2019 players. Typical Jumbo Lump cheating...

If your goal is to have your son play good competition and get better why would you whine? I would much rather see my son lose close then blow a team out. My son plays D so I may be biased but I don't see any point in going to these tournaments and having him watch the game the whole time because the ball is on the other side of the field.

knowingly playing an older team is one thing, but playing a team labeled as 2020, and in reality has many 2019 players is another all together.

Amazing how a Crab will continue to defend what they did at Beach Lax was not wrong and what they have done to this sport and continue to do to the sport, isn't wrong. Their singular focus is for the parents to be able to say junior is an early committ.

early committs?...you mean cocktail scholarships! the only place they matter is at happy hour while mommy and daddy are sucking down their vodka martini!