Originally Posted by Anonymous
What a [lacrosse], who came on here and puffed their chest? Not one person came on here and said anything for you to make that comment. Take Crush out of the equation (right now) and Sons competes and beats every other team out there.Why are we even entertaining your stupid rant.
Originally Posted by Anonymous
I think it is great that Soms went down there and did well. But why the need to come on here and puff your chest, dad? We are all supposed to be impressed and now consider them a top 2020 team? The team is billed as 2020 yet has kids who could have a 6/1 birthday which is significantly different than the 9/1 in your home state of PA not to mention 12/1 in NY. I understand they played against other teams within the same age bracket but think it is misleading to bill it as a 2020 team. My son (true 2020 with a November birthday) would be 17 months younger than players on this team which holds itself out as having kids from the same graduation year. Please. Again, glad the kids did well but as long as you call it a 2020 team and feel the need to take a public victory lap you can expect criticism.

"beats every other team out there". Not sure what games you've been watching. When have beat Looneys, Crabs, Legacy, Express, ........you have a good team but far from the Best in the Nation.