Originally Posted by Anonymous
Heard that Crush got some size. About time

Is it true that more than a few Crush boys moved down to Orange? Heard 4.
Due to size or playing time. I doubt skill, any boy on that team had good skills.
And a few left, that's big for a team that was virtually unchanged for a few years.

That would mean Orange is going to be much improved. With the demise of Viper, probably means fl$, Orange, Express 2 and Igloo will be fighting for that 4th spot behind Crush, Terps and Legacy

With the big turnover at Crush, can anyone honestly say they are still number 1 - up to a third of the team changed. New clubs are in the mix. I don think it's safe to anoint any team a ranking just yet. At this stage its all speculation.

Crush still number 1 on Long Island/Westchester and probably nationally by a 10+ goal margin. By position they arguably have some of the best players in the country. My one son is a 2020 and I have 2 older sons playing at mid major D1 schools, since I have watched the sport I have never watched a more skilled and talented lefty attackman, the kid is special at the age, and the Crush midfield is always lights out . My understanding is they also added a few top kids, and the defense is much improved . I'm not necessarily a fan of the way they play the game, a little flashy for my taste, but in my opinion they will continue at number 1 by a wide margin, and their overall skill and talent will allow them to stay on top, with other teams slightly closing the gap in the next couple of years .

Completely agree - like them or not, you cannot argue with the level of play and talent on that team has on the field. I'm sure that the turnover was not the starting line, and they will only continue to get better. As someone mentioned previously, the only thing they were lacking was significant size.