Originally Posted by Anonymous
91 is built around 5 really good kids. As soon as those kids commit, the team will implode.

Crabs and Looney's have already surpassed them anyways.

Yes, both teams are now much older... It's the MD way, just get older, because you'll never be better.

Crabs have 4 kids who reclassed to their 2020 team. 91 has two.

No difference. Plus, the world has grade based teams now - rightly or wrongly - so crying about ages is pathetic.

Ok, let's stop crying about it, but since it's now very much part of the game, let teams list months and year that each player was born. No names or specific dates. Shouldn't have anything to hide. Why doesn't Crabs take the lead?

Couldn't agree more... Rosters should be published- period.
Many holdbacks on LI teams are age appropriate for MD teams. I'd really love to see how the 2020 landscape looks. I bet we'd all be surprised by some very old kids which we all would say are inappropriate for the grade and you'd also find some very young kids. I also bet you'd find most of the outstanding players are age appropriate because they didn't need to play down and are standing out regardless of the holdbacks. Those are the kids that will get recruited first. Talent and skill stand out.