Originally Posted by Anonymous
Playing the zone is a joke. Terrible for their development and not what recruiters want to see.

The coach's behavior at the ESPN tournament said volumes. Was more concerned with running up the score on national TV and showcasing a certain attackman than he was in playing guys whose families paid good money to fly to CO.

Classless. And please don't compare them to the Turtles. Turtles when they were U13 would have beaten Crush by at least 7 goals.

I agree. I have an older son too , where I've seen the Turtles play and IMHO Turtles would win that game easily. I also have a 2020 and agree it is a weak year .

That is a rediculus thing to say. I have an older son as well and have watched the Turtles plenty. They were very small at this age, smaller than Crush. Many of those boys are still small 5'6" and have been recruited to schools such as Cornell. Both teams have some real stand out players but Crush I believe may have the edge . Turtles did not havery as strong a record of quality wins. It is a silly thing to try to predict who would win. We can agree both teams are special.

You are an idiot. Turtles overall were much bigger, more skilled, more athletic and definitely had greater depth. They would beat Crush in a rout at the same age.

You're arguing who "would have" beaten who, and it will never happen or be able to be proven. Who's the real idiot?