Originally Posted by Anonymous
Great point, thought our academies were all about integrity and honor. Guess not!

Are you serious? You are aware who the Commander in Chief is right? Do we really need to go any further?

You must be proud of your son and yourself-you exemplify so much with what is wrong with this sport and our nation. Pathetic.

We're on the same page knuckle head. Honor and Integrity should come from the top, clearly it doesn't at the moment. Why would you expect it from Academies he oversee. They have become places for social engineering experiments. Have you seen who runs West Point? Get it now?

BG Holland is a 1990 graduate of USMA. She is a veteran of Iraq and Afghanistan. I would say that she is more than qualified to be the Commandant of West Point. Where have you deployed? It should be more than two times for your criticism to have any validity. [/quote]

And so it goes, social engineering comes full circle. Surely affirmative action played no role in her appointment to West Point as a student. Like BO's entrance to Harvard. Surely, affirmative action played no role in her advancement in the military and played no role in her appointment to run West Point. Last I checked, the Constitution protects my right to criticize anything and everything. Further, my father spent 4 years in Europe during WWII, he survived crossing the Atlantic, D-Day and the Battle of the Bulge. The country he fought for, and the rights you enjoy, by his own words, exists today in name only. Surely, the likes of BG saw plenty of live action. Further, the Marine Commander is on record as saying, "women in live battle situations are a detriment to the lives of the others around them". Further, they would be subject to unspeakable acts of savagery should they be captured. The PC culture has no place in our military, for that matter in our country. The current Commander in Chief is derelict in his duty, the people he surrounds himself with are of the same ilk. Your friend BG has no place running West Point. Now, as stated above, it comes as no surprise that the recruiting tactics used by the Coaches of our service academies lack in honor and integrity. [/quote]

Your father has a right to speak. You, coward, have none. As the daughter of an Army Sgt. Major and the mother of a son that is active and currently deployed on a Navy submarine, I am disgusted by your asinine statements. Each and every one of them are ridiculous and due to the fact that you have no freaking clue what you are talking about, please shut your lame mouth. You are a disgrace to your fathers service. Women will now serve proudly in the Silent Service as well, FYI. I bet you don't even know what that means.