Originally Posted by Anonymous
Listen to yourself ! Stole playing time from my kid, his kid plays more than my kid so now I'm going to call him unstable and a bad person and then I will post his name so everyone knows who he is! Grow up this is frigin little boy 8yh grade lacrosse! What are you teaching your kid ? Do you think this will blow his college scholarship ? You need to go away and look at the real problems in this world it's just a game and believe me at the high school level if your kid even makes it that far at this rate you will not even be able to communicate with the coach about playing time ! Enjoy your son and his game that he enjoys to play and stop bashing'

I have said this time and time again. This is not just a game for kids - It is a business.

You lose the "its just a game" when parents are paying thousands of dollars. As far as blowing up a site with these comments. Some people know when to hold'em, know when to fold'em, know when to walk away and when to run. These days people know when to blog'em on sites like this.

If you are feeling crossed enough to blog away Id say run. It is tough having or being on a 2nd team behind a good team. What I don't get isnt there other coaches. If its that the Ravage team, I thought they were a good team coached by East Islip guys who have sons on the team. I doubt they would let that happen. or did they finally let them on Team Taz.

Lets not rush to judgment on either side but when there is smoke there is fire.