Originally Posted by Anonymous

The only conclusion that can be made is that Looney's was best, FCA must've had a different team vs. Express because there's no way that team loses to Sons 9-3 with same players, or gets beat easily by 91MD. All other games are toss ups, but Looney's convincing win over Legacy and two easy games does justify their #1 position.

FCA had a different team? That is an odd explanation- they struggle with consistency - beaten last year by Sons and several times by Team 91 lwhen they were Breakers.

Is it possible that LIE just started slow yesterday? Their game vs FCA was the first one of the day...

Possibly but they trailed in their 3rd game the entire game by 2 or 3 and it looked like their opponent controlled most of the game and got sloppy at the end.

That last game was against 91 MD, who was one of the best teams there. Doesn't surprise me that they were trailing for much of it... and trailing by 2/3 goals isn't a huge margin. Much different than losing by 6.

My point was more to the FCA vs LIE score being the outlier, FCA is not that much better than LIE.

LIE's faceoff guy was visibly hurt and couldn't run, and he still won a lot of the faceoffs, maybe would've been different had he been full strength [/quote]

This sounds like an excuse to me! If you're hurt, get off the field. He should be happy he didn't have to face the looneys f/o. He is clearly heads above all the others!