Originally Posted by Anonymous
Heard that Crush got some size. About time

Is it true that more than a few Crush boys moved down to Orange? Heard 4.
Due to size or playing time. I doubt skill, any boy on that team had good skills.
And a few left, that's big for a team that was virtually unchanged for a few years.

That would mean Orange is going to be much improved. With the demise of Viper, probably means fl$, Orange, Express 2 and Igloo will be fighting for that 4th spot behind Crush, Terps and Legacy

With the big turnover at Crush, can anyone honestly say they are still number 1 - up to a third of the team changed. New clubs are in the mix. I don think it's safe to anoint any team a ranking just yet. At this stage its all speculation.

Crush still number 1 on Long Island/Westchester and probably nationally by a 10+ goal margin. By position they arguably have some of the best players in the country. My one son is a 2020 and I have 2 older sons playing at mid major D1 schools, since I have watched the sport I have never watched a more skilled and talented lefty attackman, the kid is special at the age, and the Crush midfield is always lights out . My understanding is they also added a few top kids, and the defense is much improved . I'm not necessarily a fan of the way they play the game, a little flashy for my taste, but in my opinion they will continue at number 1 by a wide margin, and their overall skill and talent will allow them to stay on top, with other teams slightly closing the gap in the next couple of years .