Originally Posted by Anonymous
[quote=Anonymous]I'm the author and I'm not German either. What part of my statement do you take such offense in? I find the act more deplorable. First hold back, then reclass. I wonder if he wouldv'e been such a standout with the 18's--where he should be!

Of course not. Kids reclass to look better than they are. I teach my son to work hard, not take the easy way out and cheat. In the long run, the result of living a life of moral integrity usually wins out. Sad that a parent would intentionally spoil that for their son. [/quote

Please tell your son to enjoy club lacrosse in college.

Take a look at the Duke freshman class. See a trend? Almost all 1996 birthdays (and one 1995)

Of the 11 Freshman at Duke they have 7 birthdays listed. One December 1995 who went to boarding school in CT. There are 2 late July 1996 which many people don't care too much about. The rest are December 1996 and March, April and June of 1997. All on age. There is really only one "true" holdback in that group. Not sure about the 3 without profiles yet.

Holdback daddy trying to justify his cheating ways. Newsflash: just because you can cite others who may have done this, foes not minimize the fact that you are a cheating weasel who does not believe their kid is good enough to play against kids his own age.